SymbolLink for Speedcommander
Speedcommander is a dual panel file manager.
SymbolLink is a small win32 application to make Speedcommander creating symbol link easier for vista and win7.
<span style="color: #ff6600;">symbollink [source] link</span>
If the ‘source’ is absent, it will delete the link.
How to add into Speedcommander:
- New a custom tool (User tool) in Speedcommander for SymbolLink.exe
- Set ‘$(ActSel) $(InactDir)’ as its parameter
- Select a folder or a file in the active panel
- Run the tool, it will create a symbol link for the selected one in the inactive panel
- Select a symbol link in the active panel and run the tool, it will remove the link.
Download: SymbolLink, source code