DaShare is a simple file sharing tool for local area networks. It is easy to use, requiring only a browser for the recipient to download the file.
Steps for sharing a file:
- Open the file in the app you want to share it from, and then select the ‘Share’ option.
- From the list of sharing options, select ‘DaShare’
- In DaShare, click “Start sharing” to generate an HTTP address and a QR code for the file.
- The recipient scans the QR code or enters the HTTP address in their browser.
5 The file is downloaded to the recipient’s device.
The v1.2.0 version adds the following new features:
- Support for scanning QR codes in app, makes it easier for browsers without built-in scanning capabilities to use.
- The original file name is now displayed to the recipient, allowing them to save the file with the correct name.
Text sharing is planned..
Download address: DaShare: File share – Apps on Google Play
Open source code: GitHub - deskangel/DaShare: Android version for DaFileShare